Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maybe Rihanna could have waited longer... (???)


With her first tweet saying "The wait is ova!" Rihanna is making her comeback after her ex-boo daddy Chris Brown went to work on her face this past February right before the Grammys and right after I met her (without makeup too!). With a new single "Russian Roulette" and new blonde cockatoo cowlick hairstyle, RiRi is ready to hit the "scene" again because she can be BAD all by herself! (oooweee!)

Now I don't know how I feel about the song yet (Perez Hilton already said it was boring lol), but this picture made me fall in love with Rihanna all over again. I don't know why, but after her and Chris Brown's rendezvous with each others fist and teeth, the edgy pop princess began to get on my nerve. Don't get me wrong, I felt for her in this tragic and highly publicised situation, BUT the broad was eerkin me!

The new album Rated R is set to release on November 23, 2009 and I am still debated on purchasing it at my favorite first week Target sale for $9.99. Her image was edgy with "Good Girl Gone Bad" but she may be a little too dark and emo for me know. I don't think I've seen her smile in two years. We'll see as the time gets closer!

UPDATE: I am in love with the album and Rihanna. I think releasing her first singe as such a depressing song was not a good move because it doesn't reflect the album well at all. It kind of wild! Rude Boy Is still my jam. Rihanna is already working on another album that will be released this year in 2010. Can't wait!

NEW SINGLE "Russian Roulette": http://www.rihannanow.com/

1 comment:

  1. sooooo Im not liking the new direction Rihanna is going.. she is very dark. from her make-up to her wardrobe...seriously what happened to PON DE RIVER, or S.O.S rihanna. I will be bootleggin her album tho, after i've hear it and only if there are 5 or more songs i like.. lol

    ReplyDelete